MrNintendoN00bMrNintendoN00b

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Who the fuck holds a gun like that?

nice lighting and modeling.
Animation was sloppy, but I realise only one guy was doing it.
Modeling was nice and low poly.
Story was horrific.

Black Friday! Black Friday!

Black Friday is in the UK now and I'm really annoyed.

You Think ALS is Funny? You Think ALS is Funny?

if people with ALS are cold all the time why don't they just put on some sweaters seems pretty stupid if you ask me

Lazy Writing 12 Lazy Writing 12

Great, as usual Yotam. The joke was brilliant, it wrapped up niceley at the punchline, I loved it.

Metroid: Fight For Love Metroid: Fight For Love

I appreciate that you spent a lot of time on this, it really shows through lighting, environments etc. But I couldn't really get behind the whole boyfriend thing. It really stunted the character for me. In fact I would go so far as to say that it ruined it for me.

The models were very nice, I especially liked Ridley's. However I'm not too sure whether you recreated the models yourself or just ripped them from one of the games (probs OtherM).

If not: That was the pieces strongest point.
If so: Boooooooooo

Also something that kind of bothered me was the amount of clipping. I could ignore the hair slipping through her suit at the start, but it really annoyed me at the point of the animation when she got up after her battle with Ridley and she put her hand around her waist, her arm and chest just went right through her leg like "WHOOOOSH" http://puu.sh/aPgva/3ee6085e64.jpg You may of had a deadline, but it really had this underlying feeling that it wasn't polished to the best of it's ability, that sucked a little bit.

Anyway, it was nice, but it wasn't great for me.

Osuka responds:

I modeled each character, thats why took me a lot of time.

The due date limited me to fix some scenes, after some months of the youtube release i rewatched again i spotted the mistakes (including movement)

Internet Withdrawal Internet Withdrawal

haha lol memes aren't funny.

Twitch Draws Pokemon Twitch Draws Pokemon

Ash?

Green Acres Green Acres

I really liked it! Good job! Although the walk cycles were a tiny bit flimsy, I thought that the characterization and story really made up for it. Also, really nice job on those models. I can't wait to see more.

Menu Menu

That thing in the cloak with the mask looks like one of the characters from Pustota.

The Simpsons Parody The Simpsons Parody

This was pretty accurate.